Thursday, July 14, 2005

Un FUCKING believable!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does one SCREAM in a blog????

I sincerly feel like the worlds biggest jackass!!

HE CHANGED HIS FUCKING MIND AGAIN!!! I cant take it, I swear. I am literally 2 seconds from falling apart.

HOLY HELL!! Just when I thought all was safe and sound, YANK!! there goes the damned rug AGAIN!! I had my boxes out, we were closing in a week!! I changed my address at work.

He stopped the transaction. He JUST doesnt want to live 13 miles from what he likes best, even if its only 3 years, even if he is only home 3 days a week, even if its new and needs no work, even if it has $30K equity, even if he put $4k down and paid for an appraisal and a lock fee!!

HE PULLED THE PLUG!!

Sorry, I am frustrated, upset, confused and TIRED AS HELL!!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Comments:

At 6:32 AM , Blogger Knows It All said...

Ummm....ok. Now you need to figure out how much he values you. Fear of committment is one thing, but committing and un-commmitting is unfair.

Sorry girl.

You know though, you need to seriously focus on independent stability. He may never be one who looks to another for his. And that may not be a trait you are looking at.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home