Monday, July 04, 2005

D and I



Ok so I fell asleep last night thinking about my previous post about D and I.

My conclusion, yes sheri you are right I need to be thankful for who I have. I am guessing its more of a fear than not being thankful at this point.

Marriage... Although I am a divorcee it means alot to me. I want to marry the man that I promise to spend the rest of my life with loving respecting wanting helping and being happy with. And I want the same from him.

D is great, as previously mentioned he is my best friend and he makes me very happy. But like any person in the world he has his downfalls. Thats my unconditional part, even though he doesn't buy cards or flowers or birthday presents on my birthday im actually cool with that (mostly) and I wouldn't leave him for that.

OK SO I ADMIT I am terribly jealous!!! This is my big issue!! My fear of repeat.

I won't try to justify it... BUT I have been through a HORRIBLE experince and I have some anxieties now days. I agree with alot of people it isnt D's job or duty to stroke my fears with commitment, I have tried several methods to "release the demon" or this burden and just move on. I have been 90% successful. I just have to kick the last 10% of it, and im guessing it should be soon!!

4 Comments:

At 5:46 PM , Blogger Knows It All said...

Yes, because he can't give you value! what choice do you have but to trust and risk a burn? wait out some horrible ending? Self-fulfilled promises are not a joke dude.

Be happy with life. Otherwise it'll be over, and you will have spent the whole time pissy, nervous, worried, or just afraid!

You have made such progress and seem to be doing so well. Hang in there. See the cup as half full.. and it will be!

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger May1983 said...

hey! where's the picture? it didnt pop up and I wanna see what u look like! Im so nosy :)

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger McRebeck said...

Sorry the picture failed if you click on my picture albums link at the right you can see them all(=

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Little Star said...

I just got a chance to look through your albums...
Great Pics...
What a hunk!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home