Wednesday, June 22, 2005

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear X...

Sometimes I HATE you like uncooked liver, yes that means I want to BARF whenever I see you!

Sometimes I want to be your friend. Catch phrase SOMETIMES!

Most of the time your as much of a thought as the tiny particals I breath everyday. Good right?

Almost never do I think we could have made it work. Yes that means the thought has crossed my mind. albeit in a state of utter misdirection of emotions.

Alot of the time I think your an asshole, a jerk, cruel and I mean nasty mean cruel... like last spring when you and your dad hired someone to lift my car and transport it back to Oregon so you could sell it for the money, knowing full well I was awarded the car in the divorce. Mean and gross!

From time to time I think you are a good person. And from time to time I think you mean well.

90% of the time I think you are CHEWING off your own nose to spite your face! You carry so much nasty nasty bitterness that I cant understand. And I dont have to.

YOU did it... you chose your path. I tried. I stayed. I worked on it. It didnt work. I stopped. I left. Its pretty simple as I see it.

Why in the world are you bitter and nasty with and to me? Cant you see that my choice is best for all of us?? Would it have better for me to stay , and us to argue in front of the kids or even not in front of them but to dispay a seperation to them?

My advice to you:

GET OVER IT!! its been 3 years, I am happy. You cant control any of this. Stop being mean and nasty and carry your own guilt now! I didn't commit the crime so im NOT going to do the time.

I am over it and hope we can move forward as Co-Parents! I know you are a good person but you are trying to hard to be a jerk.

Please keep in mind, Our kids will know all of this someday. I will play the quiet role for now in the interest of protecting their innocence and trying to provide them with the most stable environment as possible under the circumstances. You will have to answer for all of this someday. Protect yourself, we can salvage a civil relationship still!

Signed... The wannabe slim shady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home