Monday, June 20, 2005

Movin' on up...(please say it with the tune)

Ok I am so stoked that my HARD work is paying off!!!

We have been house hunting for about a month now. Mostly me, as D has very little time for this sort of thing. I have spent many a days off with dave the realtor. In fact many sick days with Dave.

So I found a STELLAR deal!! its a 3 bd 3 ba 2100 sqft house not including the basement. Its brand new, in the Murphy Creek golf course community. It has hardwoods throughout the kitchen and bathrooms the entry way and laundry room. Granite countertops and top o the line cabinetry. The master bedroom has a "master retreat" attached to it. Its really rather worthless I think but it adds value and the 2 rooms are divided by a 3 sided fireplace.. whoa. The master bath has a "garden tub" a stand up shower and a toilet room, walk in closet of course.

So anyhow thats what I have been up to. As you can tell I am stoked, maybe a bit nervous about the idea of a binding agreement with OUT the real binding agreement a SPARKLY left hand adornment!!

Anyhow if y'all want to see my new digs I will post soon.

Wish there was an Ikea here!! UGH!!

2 Comments:

At 6:41 AM , Blogger Knows It All said...

wow, that's sweet. Again we hit a place in time, in each of our lives, where you are moving forward in areas... and me... I just hold back...
WE just decided to wait another 6 months before we buy. ANyway, congrats.

 
At 8:17 AM , Blogger McRebeck said...

I truly wish I were as progressed as you guys are. You guys all have the college education, which to me is much more valuable than me owning another home. I seem to do EVERYTHING bassackward!! I vow to finish school some day.. I PROMISE!

The rates are super low right now!

We are coming to PHX to shop at IKEA in August.. Hopefully we can get together for lunch or shopping or something.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home