Monday, June 27, 2005

Weekenders

Oh How I love my weekends.

So the kids are here, we are all getting settled in. The changing of the rules... this in itself was a whole weekend adjustment. Emmy thinks because she is 10 and "parts" are changing that she can stay up til a half past the butt crack of dawn... NAH!! Boog thinks because he flew on an airplane to get here that he is on vacation... NAH!

Dumb Dumb Daddy sent boog with 12 pairs of jammies NO shorts 1 yes my friends 1 friggen pair of pants and 10 nasty ass t-shirts and so me old ratty airwalks. Ok yes my baby has morphed himself into skater boy, which in itself is fine but no sketer boy of mine will look like a skater boy from the hood. So none the less we had to go shopping. $160 later we came out with 2 shorts, 5 shirts. 2 shirts for emmy and a pair of shorts for emmy. Oh and Mommy got capris and 2 tops... Pretty good!! Love Old Navy for casual wear.

So now I really have to cook too. I forgot that kids need to be fed at leat 3-4 times daily. Odd I only eat 1-2 times daily. They throw shit on the floor and eat with fingers. How quickly I had forgotten all that.

This weekend, we shopped and barbqued rode our bikes 15+ miles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home