Monday, June 27, 2005

Where in the world is my Emmy?

10

How did this happen so fast? Holy smokes!!

I don't really recall where I was puberty wise when I was 10 but I dont think I had developed or had "big girl" hair!!!

I was forced into the "Care and keeping of the body" with her this weekend. I HATED IT!! I had to show her how to shave for the first time, Deodorant, cleanliness and freshness. She has little bitties starting to sprout so we bought her a few bras.

THE BIGGEST change I have noticed is the "TUDE". Good golly I know I never gave that much tude!! Man she is testy and moody and definatly NON athletic, miss thing has no interest in exercise or bodly movement at all. We rode out bikes about 15 miles and she was pissed and nearly in tears!! LOL.

She left for a week long camp this morning, I dont know if she had tude because it was 7am or because I promised to french braid her hair and didn't or because she was nervous. She got on the bus, sat down looked around, knocked on the window with tears in her eyes and said bye. I about fell apart but knew that she would be fine. She then got off the bus came to me and said no one will like her or play with her because she was the ONLY white kid... I felt bad on one hand but also thought diversity isn't going to kill her. I sent her away with a hug and a kiss and a camera!

Emmy:
Blonde
Blue Eyes
THANK GOD tall!!
Perfect teeth
Girly girl
Ugly toes
Cute smile and sense of humor
Sweet kind kid!

We love you sissy, hope you have a great time!!

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM , Blogger McRebeck said...

She made it!!

She loved it!!

She wants to go for another week next week!!

She rode horses and canoed and hiked and sang songs!!

I love most of all that she came home happy and content!!

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger May1983 said...

ha! I was the same way! I always cried and got home sick at camp. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home