Sunday, July 03, 2005

craigslist

I love it.

I love craigslist for alot of things.

When im bored and need a good laugh I read missed connections or the OBSURD ads on one gender lookng for another or one gender looking for the same gender or Horndogs looking for a hookup anywhere they can get it... ICK!

Mostly I use craigslist to find good deals like concert tickets, furniture, free fill dirt or free gravel for my NEW YARD!! I have found events and cheap bikes for my kids..

I recently posted on craigslist... I have been in Denver for over a year and have made little to know friends.. So I posted an ad to build a group of gals to play Bunco a dice game that requires 12 players.. So I did and none of knew each other and we mer last month for our first game... It was fun and exciting to meet all the ladies my age-ish and learn about them and hang out, drink and eat and laugh.

I also posted my wedding ring. I decided its no longer needed accept for the money. It has no meaning and I wouldnt dream of giving something with no meaning to my daughter like everyone thinks I should.. Its gotta bring home the bacon baby!!

Anyhow go check it out www.craigslist.org or you can type in www. (your city).craigslist.org

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM , Blogger Knows It All said...

That is so cool and so brave. Good for you!

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger Rocky said...

I didn't know they had missed connections on there--that sounds like a fun read! craigslist is pretty groovy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home