Saturday, May 28, 2005

I'm lovin' it!!

Denver is growing on me.

D and I spent the day house hunting. HOW DRAINING!! Denver is SO expensive. We are looking in a neighborhood equivelant to lloyd district. Beautiful older renovated homes. BUT lloyd district the homes are HUGE here they are 1 bedroom 1/2 bathroom bungalows about 600 sqft!!?? WTF? How do I make that house a home for $450K?? UGH!! Now when D goes to work monday and I have the day off I will e looking at the more reasonable homes in Parker and highlands ranch areas which are equivalent to rock creek beaverton or the couv... I can buy a $300K house that has 5 rooms 3 bathrooms and a full basement...

Things seem to be meshing well and falling into place. So far 31 is feeling really positive, like I finally know who I am and which way I am going...

Im Lovin it.

I feel very content and sound. I miss people and things but I am calm and collected about it. no more panick.

Lately though I have been reflecting alot on my late teen years. What happened? I have wondered what happened to all the girls I ran around with and why I went the direction I did and so on.

Hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home