Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Name that tune

I just spent the weekend at home in PDX. which in itself was great!!

But the tunes are changing... and I cant name them!!

I got in wednesday night after 1am stayed at my friends place. she drove me home where I got to see my dad laid up on his back for the last 4 weeks and for the next 8 weeks to come. He looked sad and of course bored to death. Then my aunts M and C show up at my parents house with McDonalds.. they are there chomping away on my dads favorite lunch of all time telling us how mom is in Oakland Ca in a hospital after she possibly had a heart attack... BY GOD what the hell is going on??? M says Kaiser is asking that one of her children fly down to be with her?? of course becca has time.. WAIT A MINUTE I just FLEW IN!! im not flying back out less than 12 hours after I got in.. I know it sounds crass but.. WHY cant BRENT do it?? So I call mom she says no one has to come they released her and she is on the next flight home!! PHEW!! Now back to why the chomp chomp sisters couldnt bother to call dad to see if he was hungry or wanted any food?? UGH!!! I was pissed!

To the tune of the ex spouse... everyday is a new day for him somedays he sings songs I can understand and appreciate and others its like METALLICA screaming bloody murder and mumbo jumbo I cant comprhend!! Today I pick up my kids at daycare, X is supposed to call because boog has a ball game... IM NOT ALLOWED at the x's house (I may destroy it) so he asks me to wait in St. Helens at a taco bell or something while he figures out if the game has been cancelled or not. Ok FINE!!!!!!!!!! game time is 5!! DICKHEAD didnt call. it is now 5:15 I tell emmy lead me to your dads house!! I get to his doorstep he walks out fat and happy, I asked about the game he says game is on.??????????UGH WTF!!!! I hate him I swear! we get to the game and his tune changes again... he is polite and talkative?? PISS THE HELL OFF!!!!!!! game over!! thats the name of my tune!!

D flies in friday disturbed that he is "wasting" his time off coming back home to portland for 2 weddings!! OK dont let me hurt you please!! You do not know what I am capable of!!! Anyhow we go to Kellies wedding. its beautiful and elegant and very McGarry!! D was floored not only has he not been to a wedding but has not even heard of weddings like the kind my family has! by midnight the party is just getting started, there was more beer than the T-Room... we go to wedding #2 it is short sweet and no booze no cake no nothing... poor D is no baffled, whats a wedding supposed to be like?? I explained to him over and over again that every wedding is different. Now for D's tune, he has been singing the praises of waiting and "figuring" out if we are right for forever commitments... Now the tune has changed! "he cant" be without me. "he loves" me more than anything. he wants this and that.. but there is no ring. D is not one for being the center of attention and doesnt like to be in crowds.. so we both agree that if and or when we get married we will have a wedding in Europe somewhere. very small. very intimate. very unlike my family...

I feel like I am in a state of confusion like organized confusion though...

I need to find time to write a positive blog!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home