Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Im only 30 and my baby is 10

OK... So my 31st birthday is coming. hmm... I dont care!!!

More importantly I will have a 10 year old daughter in 2 days!! what?? how did that happen? yeah well she will be 10. I still know the details too!! I had her at Bess Kaiser in Portland, Or at 3:10pm after 3 hours of pushing and 7 hours of labor before that!! and the WORST part was that "monster-in-law" rocking in the chair at the delivery end of my gurney!! UGH!!! I love you emmy no matter who was at the foot of our bed. Your silvery blonde hair and the cutest swirly cowlick at your hairline. Perfect round face and cute little nose! You're a keeper!!

You are unbelievably sweet. So caring and sensitive. Smart as a whip and witty somehow. must be me!! I love your affinity for music, I hope you follow your dreams and look forward to your future. I want to provide you with any oppotunity I can. Especially if it helps you achieve your goals. Accept your education, take all they give you and ask for more. Its yours, you deserve it.

D and I hope that you LOVE LOVE LOVE your IPod. I wish I could put a special mommy touch to it but I can't. I can put my special mommy touch you though. We have it all loaded up and ready to go for you to sing your heart out!!

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home