Saturday, April 16, 2005

Nancy is coming to town

Twas the saturday before surgery and all through my house, I have cleaned everything inside this damned house.

This little miss muffett hasn't been sitting on her tuffett. I have been mopping and dusting and bleaching from floor to ceiling.

For anyone blessed enough to know Nancy knows she has a "spirit" about her. I love my mom so much but I have learned to love her more from further away. Now after 30 years of me always being in her home abiding"ish" by her rules and eating her food and so on.. she is coming to my home. She will be eating my foods and sleeping in my bed and will see how I live. She will be the first to tell you I am unkempt and live like a 10 year old with no cares in the world.

I know I just got down saying I have cleaned from floor to ceiling but, I always do. I love nothing more than for my home to be spotless. Just dont look in my bedroom!! I have a weird obsession with my kitchen, I seriously get anxious and upset when I come home and the kitchen is even remotely messy... UGH!! I can't wait for mom to see that I am very clean and organized.

I am secretly excited though. now she has to eat my meals and abide by MY rules... hehe. yah right. I just told her no men after 7pm... hahaha.

This will be great, having mom and aunt Dawn here to take care of me while I recover, and to just see familiar faces on my turf is great in itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home