Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Wait.. stay a little longer

The surgery came and went by quickly. Thankfully it all went as planned and I am recovering nicely. I hope. But everyone is gone now. Mom and aunt dawn went home. D went back to work and I am home, solo. Some good days some bad days. The headaches are strange they seem to pop up and throb until I am SURE my head will pop off, then they are gone just like that. Hmm maybe thats the codeine I was perscribed and laready refilled after only 4 days. HAHA.

I liked having guests here, I liked that they saw me as an adult caring (mostly) for myself. Strange coming from a woman that gave birth to 2 children and was married for nearly 10 years. But I am on my OWN here, D isnt home often enough for me to say I take care of him. And the kids arent here often enough for me to say I take care of them either. Maybe I liked the fact that I didnt have to entertain them? Well I guess I did being that moms biggest thrill in life is caring for others. Anyhow

I am in my 5th day of recovery, I am doing good and thankful that my mountain of anxiety turned out to be a mole hill of pain. My head and face swelled like a circus side show freak but I was in the comforts of my own home. My hair was matted up real good and gross until my sweet and by the book boyfriend helped me wash it in the kitchen sink!! should got pics!! LOL

Anyhow, Its all over now. If I didnt make any sense in this post please accept my apologies im still cracked out on codeine!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home