Saturday, April 09, 2005

Oh what a ....week

I thankfully was SO busy all week.

I have had a rough couple of weeks, I can't stand confusion. I am rarely confused for to long. When I don't understand something, I figure it out. When I can't figure something out I get rather disturbed until I can figure it out. I have come to the conclusion that I can't figure this one out, and I have to move on that way. More details another time

I lost an employee this week. She had to be let go, unexpectedly. That only left me with TONS of work and TONS of clean up. I feel alot pressure now especially since I go on medical leave in less than 2 weeks, I have to train someone to not only do my job but her job too... ARGHHHH why now. When it rains it ABSOLUTLY pours.

I can do it though!! I know I can!! I know when I complete these tasks I will be just fine!!

So the last week in a nutshell was hell... As I mentioned I was in an utter state of sad confusion in my relationship which caused me so much pain!!! Then to have SO much dumped on me at work really weighed me down. The nerves and anticipation of my upcoming surgery... It all made for a TOUGH week...

Its saturday and I made it!!! Tomorrow is a new day.. today it was a beautiful 66 degrees and tomorrow is supposed to bring 1-2 feet of snow!! WACKY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home