Saturday, March 26, 2005

Past continued...

That weekend dad I was excitied to meet was ICKY!! he smelled bad he owned nothing and didn't have a HOME much less a mansion with my own bedroom!! WHAT?? is this some sort of joke?? Nope it wasn't. The best part was I had a bunch of new siblings and all of them were pretty cool!! The 2 oldest are twins and they are 3 years older than I so I had a new brother and sister to hang with. The 3 young ones lived in SF and were plenty younger than I. I really took to them though, I was totally in love with the fact that I had younger siblings that weren't going to get in my way unless I wanted them to. The little blonde girl, she looked just like me, she was quiet and cute and had a FUNKY hair cut, I needed to fix her up good. The little blak haired girl was SO cute and talkative, but I couldn't figure out why ALL the other kids including me had blonde hair and she had black hair dark eyes but looked like us. The little boy didnt speak. he was really little like 3 or something, cute and quiet the way I liked it.

Thankfully the visit was over, I was excited and disappointed and I was also sad and torn up. I knew having this new family was strange, I didn't want them to go away, it was exciting. But I LOVE my parents and didn't want them to feel like I was going to choose the other people over them. I struggled with emotions for along time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home