Friday, March 25, 2005

Customer Shrmervice

Maybe I expect to much, I dont think I do. I have been in "Customer Service" for 13+ years I had always had CS jobs and 9 out of 10 times enjoyed it. I actually enjoy making someone smile or suprising them with GOOD customer service, it shouldn't be like that though. You should go to a store and know that your going to be treated like your a human. If I was rude to someone I would expect that yhey would be rude to me. If I am polite and courteous I expect that they would treat me likewise.. JERKOFF if you dont like your job give someone else a chance, quit and go work in a friggen factory!! I expect my children to ATLEAST be polite and well mannered in public. Of course I expect more of them than that, but their public appearance is extremly important to me. I expect my co workers to be courteous and helpful. I expect my boss to treat me as an equal and respect me. Ok all the blah blah is leading to an event I promise...

I had to have a talk today, I hate being the talker!! But how F'n clueless can one be? Beside the FACT that my day started very sad at 6AM!! I had to go to work sad and teary eyed the last thing I wanted to do was go to work early to have to deal with dipshit. "I got a letter from an attorney saying I didnt do something, but I did so I just threw it away" what??????? DUH, get it out of trash!! Ok why do I have to explain common sense, that is the most irritating thing to me! I had to explain to bonehead that you cant ignore a letter/request from an attorney without recourse. Shit can her is what I say.. Do I do her job and be proud that I resolved the issue and make a bad situation good or do I let dipshit handle it or not handle it in this case and allow her to seal her own fate??? Morally I couldnt let it get by me so I did both. I take care of the matter and I bring the situation to the boss mans attention! I hated doing that as im NOT a tattler. But MAN I AM tired of the clean up, I just want to go to work and do my job to the best of my abilities and go home at the end of my day with a clean conscience!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home