Sunday, March 20, 2005

PRESENT!!!

I have never understood where people get off commenting on other peoples children. Wait let me rephrase that!! I never understood why people feel like they can make a comment about my mothering ability right in front of me!!! ARGH!! I can guarantee I am not SUPER mom but I am a damn good mom and I my kids don't run the show I DO!! I took my 7 year old to Blockbuster to pick out an over priced but make him happy DVD!! He flips through about 10 movies and says "Nah" to all of them, Mommy makes a PRIVATE joke to her son and says "fine, would you like this movie (SAW)?" this ignorant woman from the nearby Volvo soccer mom club says "WHAT? I cant believe you would subject your innocent child watch such garbage!!" anyone who knows me A. Knows I would not let my child watch "such garbage". B. Knows I am full of funnies and C. Knows I have a potty mouth when NEED be. Therefore watch out Mrs. Stay at home mom president of the PTA, Volvo toting, no no I will make all the cupcakes for susies frickin birthday party... She proceeded to tell me how awful it is in today's society that "young" mothers like myself are allowed to have children and not take care of them and let these kids run a muck in our neighbor hoods and do whatever they want. That I should be ashamed of myself for suggesting such a flick for my young boy. I SWEAR if my child wasn't there I would have cleaned the bitches clock!!! I refrained and politely annoyingly said "First off I am not a young unwed trailer trash welfare mother like you think, My child isn't unkempt, he isn't wiping his runny nose on the shirt he has worn for 4 days. He has health insurance from 2 parents and he has never in his entire 7 years watched a like movie in my presence nor would he. In fact my son at 7 has never farted without saying excuse me or so much as mummbled a curse word. I suggest you mind your own damned business and untighten that grip you think you have. My children are both extremely well behaved, happy, healthy and loved. You chose the wrong woman to damn at the F'n movie store!" As my rebellious 7 year old and I left the movie store Mrs. Snooty pants crawled her fat ass into guess what her 2005 overpriced Volvo cross country and started crying to her unhappy spouse how mean I was to her in the store! "Bill" turned to me smiled, gave a thumbs up and winked! Like Mrs. snooty pants I am tired of seeing kids around that are "running a muck" doing what they want and causing trouble. But unless I or my children are directly affected I would never turn to some woman I don't know and make accusations that she is a poor mother. I dare another woman to make a comment to me again, she will get an ear full!! I believe there is an old saying fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me... Well I say... Accuse me once shame on you accuse me twice you better watch out and accuse me a third time I will kick your ass, go home and wonder if I really am doing something wrong!! I left the movie store went to the local "Whole Paycheck" grocery store better known as Whole foods so I could get my groceries for the night. Guess who was there, she scurried her self and her family on by me and my crazy little runt who says mommy isn't that the lady that was mean to you at the movie store? I said she wasn't mean honey she was just ignorant and now she is embarrassed because she thought I was something im not, but that's ok sweetheart if you want to bite her ankles and stick your tongue out go ahead.. He looked at me with his biggest eyes and said "NO WAY"!!

You mind yours and I will mind mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home