Monday, April 09, 2007

The Bachelorette-ish






Well here it is... My new apartment, new couch, new TV, new end tables and not much else. Quite proud of myself for actually doing it!!











Here is a collage of the kids I put together and hung on the wall! Cute. I bought my TV at Costco for waht I feel is a DEAL!! and the picture above it is a series of flower pictures I took and framed.


I am happy to be on my own but BOY is it lonely. Thankfully im only here 5-7 nights a month... not that hotels are better.

I joined the Y... I work TONS of overtime... getting back on track feels really good!

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM , Blogger Rocky said...

Good for you Becka! You are so brave. Hang in there.

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Little Star said...

Great Pictures I love them...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home