Monday, February 19, 2007

A big girl now.

I jumped ship!

After 4 years.. err well 32 years I am moving out on my OWN!!! Who'da thunk it??!

D and I haven't been GREAT so I have decided to move out and live alone. I am SO SO excited and very very sad! All these emotions that are from one end of the spectrum to the other is draining and fatiguing. We are hoping to maintain AT LEAST a friendship... Ultimatly we are hoping to understand each other and learn whether we are really meant to be one thing or the other.

I had status quo for nearly 10 years. I want GREAT now I want what I want and I dont need to feel bad about that. I know relationships aren't easy but I dont believe you should have to work SO hard for contentment.

Its been exciting buying all my own stuff and decorating the way I WANT to. To hang pictures of my choosing where I want to, picking my colors and putting things where I want them. I am most excited about leaving my home and returning to find it the same way I left it. I also get to watch whatever I want and the TIVO wont be monopolized with history and war movies and how airplanes work.

I will miss a warm body. Someone to cook for and eat with... My best friend. Bike rides and movies and someone to talk to for no reason.

So I got a little 1 bedroom apartment in a GREAT neighborhood of Denver. Its new and clean, access controlled so a bit safer for a single woman being alone. I move in just a couple of weeks!

I am working alot to afford some new furniture and decorations... not to mention every little thing from TP to linens to food. ALLLLL NEW!

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM , Blogger Knows It All said...

Go you. Privacy and the ability to do what you want is huge. I miss it. As much as I love my husband, I hate compromising, being someone's entertainment, and not being able to feel like I can do whatever I want.
Thats' such a luxury. Good for you. You'll be great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home