Monday, February 26, 2007

When the end is so close yet SO far away

I wish I was one of those people that could JUST LET GO! Buh-BYE!

I was really hoping that my move would be a clean break and a thanks for stopping by my life but im thinking it wont be as easy as I hoped!

I dont physically move until the 14th of March which seems like a light year away. I know when the actual day comes though I will be sad and confused.

Its all good and I know this, we aren't great together hell we aren't really even that good together. Its so very time... when every connecting thread is snapped, there are NO happy days and no quality anything. The unfortunate thing is there has been SO MUCH mental and sometimes verbal abuse I am ashamed. Im a really strong person and I let this happen for some reason.

I look forward to this time to myself and my kids and my friends.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM , Blogger Knows It All said...

you can do it! it will be great! hang in there

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger Little Star said...

My heart goes out to you... Hopefully each new relationship gets at least to some degree better then the one before...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home