Monday, September 04, 2006

Whole fan-dam-ily

I finally went home for a weekend.

I avoid it, crying is so DRAINING and I knew it would be hard to see and experience the total deterioration of a young loving person.

We all spent the day saturday at my uncles house in Scappoose.. all but my brothers.

Aunt SaSa looked pretty good considering, she felt well and smiled when she could. I cant seem to process any of it, I just cry about the things she will miss and that we will all miss her. I try to imagine the day when I get the call and where I will be and how quickly can I get home. I really just DONT KNOW.


The girls...

The Boys...

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Blogger Knows It All said...

This breaks my heart beck.. for all of you. CHerish every minute and remember how much love will continue to be. Thinking of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home