Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Miracle Whip

Not the mayo kind...

So many things have such a miraculous spin on them...

Sasa went to the Dr. last week, for the first time since the diagnosis there has been no growth!!! She was originally given a 6-9 month expectancy, we are in the 10th month, the swelling is going way down to the point she looks like herself again, she is walking with assistance now, seeing better and generally feeling better. By no means has the cancer gone away but she is feeling better. Someone is being gracious.

Im not into any supersticious stuff... tarot cards, aura readings or other like things. however in flight last week, one of the other flight attendants sat down with me... said she has been reading me and would like to share if I was cool with it.... ME: "well I suppose it cant HURT me" she starts off by saying I may not like some of it... yikes. She says im strong minded yet weak hearted, I hold on to things, words, momentos and material things to keep memories alive that are ok to let go of... The man I am with will only last another year or 2... The next man I meet will be the one for life... I will not have anymore children... My family is strong and close yet controversial... said my son is exactly like me.

I never told this woman anything about me, not even that I had children... and she kept calling me Gretchen which is the name of the girl my ex husband had an affair with?! Creepy but intriguing.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM , Blogger Knows It All said...

Hmmm....
Well, I believe life is what we make of it...so I think you will have all you want! Maybe just not in time you want it! Keep the hopes up sugar!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home