Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Before I die

I keep hearing my friends and co-workers talk about things they want to do before they die... So I thought I would make a list too:

20 things I want to do:
#1. Backpack Europe for 2 weeks
#2. Be married again
#3. Bike Ireland
#4. Vacation with my 2 brothers (just the 3 of us)
#5. Moms and Daughters trip
#6. Be friends with my ex husband
#7. Watch my children be in love


Of course not in that order and there are plenty more things I will add... just not today.

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger Knows It All said...

I have a list. But it always evolves.

Sometimes it's all boob jobs and tattoos and travel plans, other times it's all charity and learning. I'm fickle I guess.

I am planning in year to year chunks now.

 
At 12:13 AM , Blogger McRebeck said...

Yeah.. I stopped because I realized they all seemed to be travels...

I cant really pinpoint certain locations or specific places to eat or drink...

Kinda goofy and I really dont follow my own plans so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home