Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snow snow go away..



I have CABIN FEVER!!! I HATE this snow! Its came the 19th of December and the only asphalt I have seen since is on the highways. There is still 2 feet in my yard and the roads in the neighborhood are packed ice, makes it hard to drive on. COUPLED with the STUPID people that cant drive in this crap...

I woke this morning to another 3 inches on top of it all!! I cant go out for a walk because its blowing sideways. I just want to go to the library.

It seems to snow a few more inches every weekend... I really cant take it anymore.

Someone had better come dig me out and give me a proper burial!! Im going to die from boredom.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM , Blogger Knows It All said...

ick.
looks miserable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home