Thursday, February 23, 2006

In all my shining smiles


Here is me and one of my many flight attendant class mates cheesing for the camera the day before our first flight.

We had just received our new inflight aprons.. there for they needed to be donned proudly!! And we are prepping to serve the entire building drinks..

My first flight was to DC. Took 2hrs 22 minutes to get there and 4hrs 40 minutes to get back.. long day.

My white sweater made me blend into one HUGE snowball-esque looking form. GRRR

At any rate training is going well we are in our 4th week and coming along nicely!! You will all feel safe flying with me, as long as we dont share stories about high school and the many reckless things we did back then...

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger Knows It All said...

I can commit to NEVER talking about High School Again. Without a doubt.

This is so cool for you. So Adventurous and Different. You look great. I love that you are doing this. Keep smiling and keep it up!

A million congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home