Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

I never thought I would be SERIOUSLY all alone on Christmas, kinda sucks, kinda quiet, kinda nice, kinda yeah right.. IT SUCKS.

Anyhow.. Merry Christmas to all. Happy belated birthday "rocky" hope you had an AWESOME 30th.

To my family, I know I am a needle in our haystack but I know I will still be missed. Im sorry I couldnt be home for Christmas this year, hurts and sad but ima big girl now and these are the kinds of things we face as grown ups. I am thankful I wa able to be home last week for sasa. Enjoy the holiday and kisses to you all.

Emmy and Boog.. I love you both so much. I know you think you hurt my feelings by wanting to go out of town with your dad and his GF... PLEASE dont worry. I am fine and happy that you guys are spending time with your family. I love you both and will see you soon. Merry Christmas!!!

I hope EVERYONE gets what they want!! even if they aren't REAL KEDS!! haha

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM , Blogger Knows It All said...

Big fat grin and a middle finger for you girl.
hang in there!

 
At 12:04 AM , Blogger McRebeck said...

HAHAHA... "These aren't keds, DAD" LOL

Miss know it all got "OP's" for Christmas one year!! LOL she was pissed they were supposed to be KEDS.. It was PRICELESS I will go to my grave with the look on her face that day. Big Al YOU rock!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home