Sunday, February 05, 2006

A day in the life of ME

I saw this on someone elses blog and I wanted to do it too!!
*****************************************************
Five jobs I’ve had
1. Humane Society
2. Dairy Queen
3. Fred Meyer
4. Lehman Brothers
5. Frontier Airlines

Five movies I can watch over and over
Sound of Music
Willy Wonka (old one)
Lemony Snickets
?
?

Four places I have lived
Portland, Or
Wichita Falls Tx
Vancouver, Wa
Denver, Co

Four TV shows I love
Real World/Road rules challenge
Desperate Housewives
Bachelor/Bachelorette
Oprah

Four places I’ve vacationed
NYC
Chicago
Victoria BC
Disneyland

Four of my favorite meals
Thai Curry (potatoes, carrots, yellow)
Stroganoff
Fish tacos
SUSHI!! philly rolls are my fav

Four sites I visit daily
www.flightattendants.org
www.frontierairlines.com
www.yahoo.com
www.wamu.com

Four places I would rather be right now
London, walking at around 7pm
Maui at 5am waking in a cabana on the beach
Home with my family, spending time with the kids, nieces and sasa
Japan (anywhere) sight seeing

What I did today...
Taught myself to crochet.
Slept in until 11:35am
Bought a homeless man candles (upon his request) a can of soup, 2 things of yogurt and a banana (at my own thought and expense) I also gave him a pair or knitted gloves I had in my trunk.
Sat at Barnes and Noble and read about the Jolie-Pitt family. HA!
Cleaned out my fridge

PRODUCTIVITY at my finest!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home