Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Im the new best friend

I bought a package of movie tickets.. 8 to be exact.

D is usually never interested in leaving the house let alone go to a movie, BUT I have FREE tickets. As I explained to him they aren't FREE I paid $50 for these 8 tickets therefor NOT free!! I am down to 2 and NOT happy about it. We did some good movies though... Syriana, about the oil fields overseas. I liked it. The new world, I was NOT happy about being drug along for this one but ended up really enjoying it, I cant stand Colin Ferrell though!! GUH!! I also saw The Ringer with Johnny Knoxville, im sorry but I am a sucker for stupid antics I think its a riot and I thought this movie was hilarious, I was sitting in the theatre alone (no date) and there were about 15 other couple of people, I seemed to be the only person laughing most of time, I was shooshed 2x and told I was rude once... They were mad because I was laughing at the things the "challenged" were saying to knoxville.. SORRY its a movie for criminy sakes!! If they didn't want people to laugh they shouldn't have made the movie!!

Now that I am in traing to be an FA and I live where the training is taking place I am the "chosen" one.. take me out, show me the town, lets go shopping, wanna get lunch?? GUH I am broke girls can't. Its fun and exciting and I know I am a fun exciting person but I am one tired chicky after a day of brain usage. I havent studied in over 12 years.. this is hard shit!! I have to get used to this school stuff again!!

I will post some pics when I get my uniform tailored!! YIPPEEE!! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home