Saturday, January 07, 2006

La Dee Da

Been pretty boring in my life lately. Just working and paying bills.

Sasa starts radiation therapy on monday, she cut her hair real short in prep, says she likes it ok. Kell will have her baby in february. Aim is coming next weekend for a visit, I am excited about this one!!

We plan to go to Vail for the night and day, enjoy a nice spa treatment and window shop in the town. Plan on seeing a movie back down here in the city. I also want to take her to one of my FAVORITE restraunts Luciles it is really yummy southern creole louisianna style fixins!! We will go to Cherry Creek and Park Meadows malls, both really nice malls. Probably go downtown and hang out on the 16th street mall.. kind of like pioneer place.

I start training on the 30th of January at the airline. I was told there will be a show about the 6 week training course we go through, no im not in it. I did my processing yesterday and met some of my fellow classmates.

I am looking forward to something new and different, exciting and fun and just plain ole' something I WANT to do!!

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM , Blogger Knows It All said...

Well, sounds like you life is going to get even more interesting. I think this new career will be just the change and independence you need. Keep a positive attitude and be adventurous. Hakuna Ma Tata!

Prayers for your aunt and Kelly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home