Thursday, December 01, 2005

Solo act

All right folks this train is leaving the station.

I am packing my car AGAIN!!! And I am setting sail for the rockies again. I have 100% unsuccessful in finding adequate work in PDX. I am annoyed and of course sad, I was just starting to settle back in again.

So I took the decent paying job with supreme benefits.

I leave sunday to drive back to denver. I hope to get there and just start all over. Learn to like my soloness, enjoy my lonely quiet unjudged time, watch whatever I want on TV WHEN I want, leave dirty dishes out until I AM ready to clean them.

Dont let me kid myself its going to be painful but good for me. The hard part will be Christmas, I wont be home, I will be in Denver solo this year the kids are with their dad this year and I find it pointless to fly home for the holiday if my kids wont even be there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home