Saturday, December 10, 2005

A WHOLE different holiday season..

This will be the first time in 31 years I wont be with family on Christmas day. Sucks!!

The kids will be with their dad this year and being with the family at "sasa's" house wont be the same without the kids. SO in order to save the $300+ dollars for a positive space ticket I chose not to go home this year and spend that money on gifts for the kids and nieces and of course POSTAGE!!

Oh well I guess, working for an airline I will need to get used to missing events like this.

Bah humbug?? Maybe I will go to vegas for the day?? sounds like an adventure huh!!

Happy holidays to all of you.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM , Blogger Knows It All said...

I'm sort of in the same boat. Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home