Sunday, September 11, 2005

31 going on 13

I dont know whats going to hurt more..

Moving BACK to moms house?
Starting ALL over?
Driving 24 hours to get to Portland to be at moms, jobless, starting over, getting over D.
Mending the hurt feelings I have caused.

I know whats going to be the best part..

Baseball games.
Soccer games.
Plays.
Starting over.
Making personalized valentines for the kids classmates.
5th grade
2nd grade
PCC, Radiology 101!!!!!!!!!!

Starting over seems very exciting yet very annoying. I get to buy all new things, that belong to ME, I get to choose the colors and size and where to buy it. I get to decorate and arrange and rearrange when I want and how I want. I can come and go as I please. The possibilities are ENDLESS! Annoying.. I have to start all over, What happened to my T-Fal? my silverware? I already bought this and that.. its all gone. I have to sleep alone now, I have no one to cuddle with and watch TV or read or take a nap... And what about that SEX stuff... UGH.

Its all good, I am looking forward to so much back home that the annoying stuff probably wont even be thought about. Lets hope.

My broken heart will mend over time!!

4 Comments:

At 6:47 PM , Blogger Knows It All said...

Oh man. I know this BLOWS. But really-- life is what YOU make of it. It's yours and your kids'. That's it. If you find a dude who can accessorize it at some point, great. But if not, live life the way you want it. You know? Good for you.

Make your life a life YOU are proud of. Everyday. Focus on the good and the strengths, let go of all the negatives.

Replace sour grapes and pity pot with a fridge full of your faves and sit on furniture you love!

XOXO

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger McRebeck said...

I can amazingly breathe so easy right now, even the sadness I feel cant compare to the future I see.

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Little Star said...

It is exciting... the feeling i felt after my divorce was so exciting... I knew i had my whole future ahead of me...
The same thing after Jim passed... it was so hard and sad for me, but i focused on a future that i could do anything with... and that carried me through some long hard nights... I don't envy you, but i'm excited for you, and I know it's going to be such a strengthening journey... Embrace it!!!

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger McRebeck said...

I wish I were as strong as I portray, Truthfully I am just trying to be strong. I do feel so hopeful yet I feel so hopeless, I know I have a wonder of things ahead of me I just dont know yet how to get there!

Time..

Thanks girls for all your encouragement

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home