Sunday, September 04, 2005

Where I at??

I wrapped up my last day at work on Sept. 2nd.

I finished Whores on the hill kindly recommened by lipgloss. Fun reading Thank You!

I have been on the injured list after D "lovingly pushed the envelope... He badgered me into going out for an after dark bike ride and I BIT IT!! All bad! Ouch!

I have been packing and prepping for my long drive home.

I bought a new car!!! One I love!! Crying about gas prices and being thankful I dont have to drive to work anymore but forgetting that I have to drive to Portland soon.

I have been planning my vacation to NY and semi planning our mid week jaunt to Chicago.. What an ASS pain!!

I haven't blogged because I truly have nothing inspiring or really much good to say except I am going home...

I will write more about the decision to go home later!

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Nice blog you have here! Hey, if you like natural medicine related stuff, check out my site about
natural medicine when you have a chance. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home