Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sam I am

I was asked to participate in a "get to know you" the real you girls group...

Uh, I don't know any of these ladies, I mean no real disrespect but Who fuckin cares "who I really am" in the past I would have made up a bunch of fanciful crap and walked out of there laughing. I decided that this time I will be blatently honest and walk out of there laughing AT MYSELF!

So they asked to us to write down 73 things about ourselves that people couldn't/wouldn't guess about us.. The good bad and ugly..

I said"
1. Sorry folks I HATE dogs.. hate'em.. I would NEVER hurt one I just would never own one.
2. Dogs SCARE the PISS out of me!! Yes even the little pip squeaks!! Barker no BARKING!!
3. I married for the wedding and to be "SAVED"
4. I love to read true crime.
5. I don't like my brothers wife.. OH BOY!!
6. I don't like ice cream. or cookies.
7. I am overly critical but silently.
8. STUPID questions will make me BOIL with sarcasm.
9. I never reach my goals.
10. Sarcasm is my core. I think its hiding something though...?? hmm I will look into this with my monthly thoughts guru..
11. I RARELY have a period. no I'm not pregnant.
12. I am actually very smart.
13. I love silence
14. I love flip flops
15. I would drive a Volkswagen for the rest of my life... Even if it was the same one forever.
16. My family thinks I am horribly mean.
17. My boyfriends family thinks I am a godsend.
18. I dread the day (we've been dating 2.5 years) our families meet!!
19. I had an upbringing, nothing fantastic nothing notable really.
20. My most embarrassing moment was: PISSING my pants TOTALLY drunk my freshman year (I think) of highschool at a friends aunts house! oh wait and being buried up to my neck again TOTALLY drunk at the beach on spring break sophomore (I think) year.
21. I have been in love 3 times.
22. I lie on occasion.
23. I have cheated before.
24. Road trips are my ultimate dream.
25. I hate working...
26. I stole a package of barrettes when I was twelve. Security ran out after my sister and I, and I put the barrettes in her bag so I wouldn't get in trouble... (NO COMMENTS!! I was ONLY 12)
27. Seafood is my favorite.
28. I had sex for the first time at 17. and I hated it.
29. My biggest turn on is kindness. "honey.. go be nice to that old lady"..GRRR
30. I am a natural born investigator.
31. I can be mean and horribly mischievous! Sorry its true!
32. I name all my cats human names.. Ethel, Norman, Cleo, James, Tasha, Morris there have been many more.
33. I am 100% self conscious and uncomfortable with myself.
34. I can't stand my mother when we are in her home together.
35. I miss my brothers companionship now that we are all "grow'd" up.
36. I hate baby talk.
37. I think Natalee Holloway is dead... Sad but I think she is very dead. I hope her parents get the support and confirmations they are looking for.. You go Mrs. Twitty!! Don't leave that island until you can bring your baby home, dead or alive.
38. D has taught me more than I have ever anticipated.. I am really dumb about certain things in this world.
39. Divorce was one of the best things to ever happen to me.
40. Marriage was one the best things to ever happen to me.
41. I know now, what I didn't know then. And I am still young enough to use this information.
42. My kids think I am the BEST!!
43. I think my kids are the BEST!! and damn cute too!
44. I make shit up when I don't know.
45. Saying "I don't know" when I actually do is a bad habit.
46. I never engage in political, religious or opinionated conversation.
47. Strong but so VERY weak.
48. I could no joke ride my bike from Colorado to Oregon. I think my legs have endless energy.
49. I am OVERLY compassionate. I will give anyone anything I can if they need it!!
50. Suspicion keeps me BUSY!!
51. I am ADDICTED to MTV's The REAL WORLD.
52. I love a spotless house.
53. I am very creative.
54. I like to make homemade gifts rather than store bought.
55. I have obsessive compulsive disorder.. only in my kitchen and living room.
56. A mess living room and kitchen will INSTANTLY fire me up and ruin my day. Talk about SUPER BITCH!! its rather puzzling.
57. I once coerced a boyfriend into an online chat scam so I could catch him "trying" to cheat on me... well uhm with me.. I got him though girls!!
58. I love the sun.
59. I am HOLY in my prime... YEAH BABY!!
60. Ashley Judd.. yeah I like'er... her so purty an wholesome lookin'
61. Nicholas Cage makes me wanna punch him. I CANT STAND him!! dunno why!!
62. I am embarrassed to work out, more now that I lost 80lbs!!?? WTF!!
63. Beetles SCARE me to PIECES!!!
64. I don't wear ANY make-up.. never have
65. I always look in the car next to me when I am driving.
66. I have purposely wrecked into someone because he pissed me off.. YES purposely.. NO not an ex or anyone I knew..
67. I donned a Dorothy Hamill for years as a child.
68. I have a HIGH pain tolerance, I would much rather deal with pain that "just" happens than deal with pain inflicted by a doctor or from something predetermined.. Hence my ears aren't pierced.. YOU GO OPRAH!!
69..... Which brings me to, I wont do it... its to vulnerable of a position!!
70. I love Oprah, everything about her in fact. I wanna be like O.
71. I don't take advice, I do what I want.
72. I truly envy my brother.
73. Family is the most important thing in life. My heart aches for people that die lonely.

Who da thunk it. I feel so naked!

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM , Blogger Knows It All said...

And smell your own farts? #74

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger McRebeck said...

There were certain things I would have preffered to keep to myself!!

But since you mentioned it... THEY DONT STINK!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home