Monday, July 25, 2005

Do I stay or do I go now...

As I had mentioned a week or so ago...

The burbs are now out of the question, closing was to be tomorrow, earnest has been returned and D has LAID it out "We are not moving to the burbs... SORRY" DUDE!!! its not about the burbs.. Its ALL about the investment potential and to be able to live comfortably for the next couple of years.

The word in the house now is PDX... D wants to move home now. He went home last week, looking for property, looking through the neighborhoods we want to be in and comparing the investment values...

FINE!! PERFECT!! GREAT I am over joyed...ERRRR yeah right im no dummy.. Proof is in the puddin baby. Lets sign the note THEN I will pack!! Lets sign the note then I will cry with joy and start dreaming about paint colors...

Why I want to go home:
My kids and family...DUH!!
D's family
Organized cycling like the Bridge pedal, Midsummers night ride, STP
Best beer in US!!
Hour to the beach and Hour to the Mountain
Seattle day trips
Vancouver BC weekend
Hiking galore
Trees
Rivers
Lakes
I know where I am going
The gorge amphitheatre


These are some of my favorite things.. when the dog bites when the bee stings.. oh sorry I was singing the sound of music.. its probably not that joyous, I will have to work upon my return.. CRAP!! Lu?? You need an assistant? I LOVE GOLFING!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM , Blogger Little Star said...

Would you promise not to sing the sound of music lyrics?? LOL

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger McRebeck said...

OH GOD!! I swear I wont sing anything at all!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home