Friday, July 29, 2005

Prickly pairs

A pure moment of FRUSTRATION!!

Nothing hacks me off like shaving for NO REASON!!

I can handle sleeping with me and my prickly pairs. So when I am solo I dont shave for days on end. When I am GIVEN an indication there could be room for interaction, friction, mattress dancing whatever you refer to it as, I dart as fast as I can to the shower for some personal "quickly shave, build up the pysche and tone down" time before I nonchalantly prance to my bedroom to read(I hear its seductive).

DAMN!!! I HATE that flippin internet!! Can we reverse back to the early 90's when it cost us per minute to use the F'n net?? Someday I will disconnect our internet service and act like I had nothing to do with it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home