Saturday, March 12, 2005

Past...

At 30 I have a PAST some fun, some hard, some easy, some questionable decisions and you get the picture so I will start my rambling..

I grew up in a house of 6 most of the time, sometimes more and alot more then that. For the most part a great life.. We were fed, happy, healthy, loved and given opportunities. I spent years and years of my life playing ball, practicing, trying, participating, wining and losing. my first 10 years were full of family and events pretty normal not much drama to speak of. Then life started changing out of the blue.. daddy isnt really my father, me being the little investigator snoop found a phone number in moms phone book that said San Francisco I was fascinated that this person didn't live in Portland, who doesn't live in Portland that we know?? Can you imagine!! So I asked mom, who is DP? I got the whole snoopy little kid speech.. about a year later mom picks me up at a friends house unannounced.. I knew something was up, she would never interrupt like that. This is when she asked me if I wanted to meet DP? I say Sure why? DP is your Father he has only seen you once and he would like to meet you if you want to. Along with meeting him you have a total of 5 siblings via DP. Imagine my suprise, I was stoked at the time. I have a "Father" the rich kind, I get to go to his house.. correction Mansion every other weekend where I have my own palace-esque room with a closet full of ESPRIT, GUESS, GENNERA all the clothes that are ok well.. were a dream come true for a preteen in the mid 80's. Meet my siblings that I have everything in common with. Ok so it was the day, the day is here I am meeting awesome weekend dad that will give me everything I ever wanted.... INSERT FAMILIAR WHEELS COMING TO A SCREECHING HALT SOUND....HERE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home