Monday, May 21, 2007

The past is always so present

I am trying to be really strong and really big these days.

I swear every curve ball is streaming RIGHT AT ME! ARGHHHHH!! No wonder people do stupid things.

In the last 60 days I have been drug through hell and back. Im still standing and im strong with weak tendencies!

-March 14th I moved out into my VERY OWN place! Scary and good
-Marchish D and I decided we would work on us apart, we have so much love for each other yet so much resentment and confusion.
-April 8th D failed to tell me he met someone and was carrying on a "relationship" with her, coupled with the stratling facts that she is young and not his typical eye catcher, I was taken WAY back and blown away, I felt like the day when I saw my husband fully engaged in an affair, I was torn to pieces.
-Aprlish I was told Sasas time is so limited I should come home and see her, I did this.
-May still dealing with the D situation and tring to accept that he screwed me over to screw someone else!! He is in and out of my life like a cancer.. he loves me one minute and hates me the next, he calls me and texts me and apologizes then tells me to piss up a rope! CONFUSION!!
-Mayish I meet someone I really enjoy but not looking to get terribly involved. D ruins that too!!
May 15th I get THE phone call!! Am calls crying... its Melissa for sure, I knew she was gone. NO ITS MY UNCLE Tom!! Amys dad passed in his sleep. WTF seriously I cant take anymore!

I am digging for the sanity!! I am so sentimental and thoughtful its hard for me to walk away from things. But I HAVE TO MAKE this a very concious effort to extract D from my life like a poison he is destroying me from the inside out!!

GREAT NEWS though!!! I have lost ANOTHER 30 lbs!! I am back to high school size and feeling very good about it!!

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM , Blogger Knows It All said...

Well Im sorry about your uncle and the situation with D. However, dont spend time dwelling. Part ways and celebrate the new freedom to be who you want.

Chin up!

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Rocky said...

Oh Beck! I am sorry to hear about your uncle. It sounds like you have a lot going on. Keep your head up and know that this too will pass.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home