Friday, April 07, 2006

HOLY RHSville!!

So now that I am flying the friendly skies officially I have the luxury of meeting my out of state friends and relatives for lunches or dinners...

I met the know it all for a drink and pizza in PHX while on a layover... We get to giggling about PTown and all the funny junk online.. HAHAHA I never knew that I could get my fill of st. johns ONLINE! She struck my curiousity to the point I had to look and then to REALLY look you have to sign up.. yeah so I did it. That class of 93 seems to be much more in touch than the class of 92! But hey girls there is a dude that says he graduated the class of 92 and I CANT FIGURE OUT WHO HE IS!!!

LU.. HAHAHA I see who the pic is now, I couldnt figure it out forever!! LOL

Seems like everyone has at least 2 kids in that class too.

Even my first BF err well not my FIRST but the FIRST one I did IT with... LOL I saw his WHOLE family and all.

Thanks Sheri for occupying that last 4 hours of my life.. HAHA.

OH yeah I even read someones space thing that said Brent is one of his idols... whoa!

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Blogger Rocky said...

Okay, what the heck?!? You need to share. What on earth are you talking about it? Is it a my space thing or ??? You have me super curious now.

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger McRebeck said...

Yeah try this link here.. its kind of funny the things we can catch up on and not even talk to these people!!

http://search.myspace.com/index.cfm?Mytoken=0E029C1A-7D6B-4B77-ADFC4D470C05928A325594250&fuseaction=find&circuitaction=search&searchType=network&f_first_name=&f_Last_name=&InterestType=SCH-REF&f_email=&f_search_criteria=79275&page=0&Gender=2&AgeFrom=28&AgeTo=35&YearType=alumni&Major=&Minor=&Clubs=&greek1=99&greek2=99&greek3=99&deptID=0&CourseNumber=0&Photos=1

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home