Friday, July 22, 2005

Suspicious I am...

So as I mentioned previously, I finally decided to turn my wedding ring in to cash. It only has bad memories for me and I dont want to pass that along to my daughter so I snapped my (strangely pretty thin nice looking.. I get more compliments on my hands than any other part of me... maybe people are just trying HARD to be nice?? anyhow) Fingers and poof it was bid on!! I posted my AD on craigslist in hopes someone wouls proudly wear it not knowing its history and I could proudly shop on it knowing its history!! YEAH BABY!!! Momma is goin' shoppin!!!

So anyhow, I get this email and the man says I will buy it sight unseen.. YEAH your not fooling me pal whats up?? He wanted no pictures, no info just wants to send me a check and me send "the goods" tells me he works in Chicago at a medical facility but is currently touring his african and european offices.. OK fine.. I will do my homework while I patiently await my 2 day shopping spree fundage...

Lets see.. there is no D. Claus that works at said medical facility, there is no "offices" in africa or europe... So I then decide I need to play stupid because I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to shopping with an uninhibited desire!! I mean can you imagine spending 3 grand on yourself in one day?? after all that man put me through in 2002 at least I get to spend all the dough on me!! I write him back and ask for details on the shipment, he then tells me...LOLOLOL "my rep always send too much money so when you get the money orders please just deposit back into my eco card account" DING DING DING... dumbass you picked the wrong chick to try to pull one over on, not only am I NOT stupid enough to send you the "goods" without true and honest funds but I am certainly not stupid enough to cash your possibly fraudulant money orders into my meegerly positive checking account and wire transfer you the "excess".. HAHAHA..

If anyone is interested in reading one of these scams go to scambaiters these stories are hilarious and great revenge for these MASSIVE nigerian thieves!! I laughed for almost an hour at some of the crap they were pulling...

Anyhow I will report next week on my possible scam!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home