Friday, July 06, 2007

The day came.


The day we didn't want to come...

Aunt Melissa died last night. As painful as it is for her loved ones... we ALL know and realize its what is best for her. No more pain and no more suffering.

I think I have been waiting for this day to grieve about Uncle Tom as well... The flood gates opened when I got the call last night. She reached her 50th birthday on May 31st. Uncle Tom was entirely to young too.

The fear of getting older and accepting that our relatives are aging is getting to me.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM , Blogger Little Star said...

Knowing that she is no longer in pain or suffering is very comforting... hold on to that.

Letting yourself grieve is very theraputic. You mentioned your uncle Tom too... good for you for letting yourself feel that too...
I think major life changing events like this can be catalysts for self healing to us... for any wound or heart ache that we need. Let yourself mourn all your losses, and let go of all the heartache that may be bottled up...

Well, i know it sounds cliche', but time does heal...
My heart goes out to you.

You're in my prayers.

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger Knows It All said...

Im sorry. i havent been online much. Such an enormous loss, but I'm glad her suffering is over.

Take care of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home